Description: Any business to survive during a pandemic measures to maintain stability without losses, so this is the main reason why companies have switched to remote work. Using a virtual contact center…
Why do most call centers go virtual?
The developers of software systems for call centers are doing everything to optimize online workflow. Why? Because, over the past couple of years, teleworking and remote working have become widespread. Of course, the causative agent in this format of working was Covid-19. That is why a cloud call center is relevant today, which operates on the model of cloud SaaS services. Let’s look at the benefits of working in the cloud.
The United States is the country where remote work is most popular. This is because the USA has many tech companies that were the first to practice this format of interacting with employees from home. There are a lot of interesting studies about that, including a report from TINYpulse, which surveyed 200,000 employers. They write that people who work remotely consider themselves more productive and feel happier. But they cannot say the same about those who work in the office.
Are there real benefits to working on the cloud call center?
First, cloud-based call center software works just like in-house, and allows you to work in a continuous mode but with minimal initial costs. A modern cloud call center also allows your company to solve three primary tasks: improving the quality of service, keeping staff, and reducing costs. The tasks can be very diverse, but they are anyway solvable by cloud technologies.
Cost-efficient and maintaining business stability
Thanks to cloud technologies, the major tasks of the call center solved, such as:
- Reduced costs (you don’t need to buy expensive hardware and software);
- Retention of staff (you can hire employees anywhere in the world, because now you are unlimited by the location of the office, the software allows you to work from anywhere);
- Improving the quality of service (thanks to hiring operators in different time zones and using self-service tools, your business will stay in touch 24/7).
Any business to survive during a pandemic measures to maintain stability without losses, so this is the main reason why companies have switched to remote work.
Using a virtual contact center, you can make your own business more flexible and grow faster, regardless of any economic conditions. Because cloud technologies do not need to invest in software or hardware upgrades at all. Remote work is especially relevant since to connect with a new employee, you only need to have a computer and a headset. This means you expand your pool of candidates.
Bringing resources into effective action
The software implementation takes a lot of time. For example, the period from signing the contract till full implementation for on-premise call center solutions can take up to 2 months. This affects the performance of the business at the start. But for our IT team the VoIPTime Cloud call center solution configuration requires only 24-48 hours, not 2-3 weeks like others. This will have an effective impact on your operations since after such a quick implementation, your operators can start working and from anywhere in the world.
As we wrote, you don’t need to invest more money to buy any software and hardware or searching for extra office space, etc. Just buy additional user licenses for new agents, because that’s all you need if your business is growing. Additional licenses for you will be activated almost instantly, and your operators will be able to start working with the solution on the same day.
These benefits bring great productivity gains to your organization, and here’s why:
Predictive, power, and preview dialing modes
These dialing modes help the operator make efficient calls without wasting time. The predictive dialing program collects call statistics and when the agent is about to finish the conversation, the program immediately dials the next number. Power and Predictive modes connect the agent only with live calls, then they don’t have to listen to long beeps. In Power dialing mode the next call is made only after the previous one has finished, and in the Preview dialing mode the customer card is displayed to the agent before the call, which helps him to prepare for the conversation.
Ability to integrate CRM
This integration allows the agent to see all information from various business systems about the client he needs right during the call. The integrated CRM system unties the hands of your agent and saves time not only for him but also for the clients that do not keep him waiting.
ACD like intelligent call routing
The Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) telephone system distributes calls seamlessly to users or groups of users. For quality service, calls are routed to the most suitable operator available, considering their skills, communication history with a specific client, etc.
Interactive Voice Response, or IVR, is a type of telephone system that interacts with most users through voice commands or touchtone. Most people have some experience with interactive voice response systems just by calling a large corporate business. As costs have come down, even many small businesses are using this technology too.
When you call a call center, it is usually pretty easy to tell if you are talking to a proper person or recording a message. If the message has options, then you are using an interactive voice response system.
Using this module, your agent has opportunities to interact with site visitors to resolve their issues.
Contact center cloud vendors often host and take all necessary measures to ensure data protection. Because of this, cloud solutions can be used in completely different areas of business.
One of the most important benefits of cloud call centers and VoIP technology is global reach and affordable call rates for international calling. The VoIPTime Cloud call center solution opens the door to new markets with local phone numbers in over 100 countries.
What do you need to know before starting a virtual call center?
- In order to make the most informed decision, learn more about the data protection regulations in your area. There is some data about your customers that you have to store locally, in which case you need to find out from the vendor about the availability of environments in this region. There are local rules that require the storage of data only within the country.
- You must write-on, discuss with all stakeholders the business tasks that you need to complete with a virtual call center. Without knowing your tasks, it will be difficult to choose the functions that you need.
- You need an excellent Internet connection to ensure the crystal call quality, so a wired Ethernet connection will be the best choice. Unlike Wi-Fi, it is reliable and does not threaten interruptions during a call.
- It is important to choose the right software vendor. During your first month of cooperation, you will feel the effectiveness of the solution for your virtual call center.
Note those questions before you choose your call center software vendor:
- How long will your solution be launched?
- Does your solution include webchat, mailing and calls?
- Is your interface suitable for handling different requests and transferring calls?
- What features are there for a supervisor?
- What skills are required to set up a call campaign, script creating, scorecards creating, and quality assessment?
- Is there an API for integration with other business systems?
- What kind of SLA is guaranteed to you and which mode of technical support is provided?
- Is there disaster recovery and how does it work?
- Is it possible to change the number of licenses and how long is the term of a contract?
- Can you bring my own SIP line carrier?
Why is VoIPTime Contact Center Solution for Virtual Call Center Right for You?
- It only takes 24-48 hours to launch;
- Doesn’t require technical knowledge for everyday tasks;
- Flexible to scale;
- Cost effective;
- The highest quality VoIP and affordable call rates;
- All-in-one functionality which covers your current and future requirements
If you want to start from a cloud call center cloud-based call center, remember that this is the best business investment. Moreover — investment in customer loyalty. Optimizing your contact center will lead to better service and faster growth for your business.