The world is full of blogs of writers now days, coming into the idea of it replacing radio in a sense. People post professional opinions on blogs, get feedback from readers, and then continue to post. It really is a developed world that is more than “just a phase” like it was back in the early years of its creation. As such, guest posting has become a serious part of it now, you can find best Blogs List that allow guest blogging, just like a guest speaker would appear on the radio. Let’s learn a little more about it.
100+ Blogs List that allow guest blogging
What is guest posting?
Guest posting is essentially exactly as it sounds. It is when a writer will write a blog post and post it on someone else’s blog after being invited to do so. The guest poster will have some incredible knowledge on a topic that the blog owner wants to share with the his readers, and invite the “expert” to share his opinion with full rights and credit going to the guest poster. There are a lot of perks to guest posting that make it very popular in these days and it’s grown into a world.
What benefit does it serve?
There are all sorts of benefits that guest blogging can bring forward, and they all rank somewhere different for each guest poster and each blog owner. Some of the highlights are for bot sides are:
- Increased traffic back to guest poster’s website: One of the best parts about guest posting on someone else’s blog is that the guest poster can link back to their own blog and those readers who enjoyed the guest post can go and sign onto the gust poster’s blog for long term reading enjoyment. you can find best Blogs List that allow guest blogging here
- A new audience for the guest poster: For guest posters that are looking to broaden their readership, and get some new hopefully long term readers, guest posting on someone else’s established blog really does help to get the ball rolling for their own blog. The key is to make the content engaging enough so that readers of this blog will want to add your own blog to the queue of the content that they want to read on a regular basis. It’s great press for any blogger hoping to make it big.
- New readership for the blog host: For the blog and its writer who is hosting the guest, they’ll be able to enjoy the idea that readers who would normally follow anything and everything that the guest poster does will come to their blog and hopefully stay on to continue to read more after the guest post is done. you can find best Blogs List that allow guest blogging here. It’s essentially the exact same thing as the point above, only in reverse. It really can benefit both parties in this way.
- The guest poster acts as an expert: This is essentially the biggest reason why guest posting is so popular in this day and age, it allows the writer to “fly in” and spew out professional, expert opinions on the topic on hand, and then “fly out” again, with all of the readers – as well as the host blog – feeling impressed and excited that such an important figure posted on the blog and they got to witness it. It may seem strange, but it really is special for those who are looking to get their name out there.
- Make professional connections: Getting exposure is great, and guest posters (as well as the blogs that host them) will be able to make professional connections back and forth whenever trade offs like these happen, making them really popular in business situations, especially in marketing.
What not to do:
With all of those perks being said, there are some things that you need to keep in mind if guest posting is on the agenda, and these are unofficial rules of making sure that you are getting the guest posting done for all of the right reasons.
- Post only for SEO purposes or name dropping: SEO is great and useful, but if you are allowing a guest writer on your blog, or you are guest posting on someone’s blog only for the SEO purposes, it’s not a good idea. This, along with name dropping (ex: “I posted on so-and-so’s blog the other day, it was great”.) are going to be seen by your readers and professionals and it will make you a very unpopular person in the blog world.
- Link-spam the post: Putting a link back to the guest poster’s blog is fine, as is one or two links to additional material, but make sure that you avoid putting all kinds of links to random products or having too many links to anything at all, this isn’t good. The readers will see the guest post as a drop in quality and that can have negative effects for everyone.
- Have the wrong connection between guest poster and blog: The guest poster has to be able to post about something that is important to the blog host writer as well as his readership, as this is critical to a healthy connection. It can’t be a random mash up of ideas and talents, otherwise it’ll just be strange and obvious, and be similar to the name dropping idea.
Successfully posting a post on someone else’s blog can take work if you don’t know what you’re doing, but it is something that gets better as you get used to it, what to do and not to do, and how to make the most of it all. It really is a great marketing tool for the professionals out there who love to make connections and share their information with all those who are looking to learn and adapt as readers. Done right, guest posting is a great tool that helps both sides. you can find best Blogs List that allow guest blogging here. Done wrong, it can lead to problems with believable and professionalism. These great tips will help both sides make the most out of it and all that it can offer.