Success of any website heavily depends on hosting and user experience, that’s why it’s crucial to make sure your site is loading flawlessly and quickly. There are many ways to enhance website performance, but you should always start with the essentials – web-hosting and server. Wonder how to boost speed? Try CDN and dedicated servers. What are these technologies and what’s the best hosting marketplace? This guide is here to explain everything.
Dedicated Server: Better Alternative To Shared Hosting
While most websites use shared hosting, it’s far from being convenient: you have to share the server with thousands of other projects and use a highly limited amount of resources. Other websites can affect the speed and even reputation of yours, and there’s always a threat of downtime. For exceeding bandwidth consumption limits, you can face slow loading, website blocking, and other penalties.
A dedicated server is totally under control of one single user, which means no other websites are hosted. Having a dedicated server at your disposal means enjoying:
- a huge amount of memory and bandwidth;
- total security;
- unlimited customization and versatility;
- independence from other users and absence of related vulnerabilities;
- possibility to host multiple websites and projects.
What Is CDN And How It Can Help Me?
A CDN (content delivery network) is not a type of hosting itself – it’s rather the technology for content delivery. It accelerates website page loading by serving static and dynamic content from geographically closest servers instead of the main server. It’s especially useful for websites rich in photo/video and media files and traffic coming from different regions.
CDN works by cashing website files on nodes of servers that are spread over different countries and regions. Thus, any time visitor opens a page, the content is served from the closest server – it improves loading time and quality.
Where To Get Those Solutions?
It’s important to find a reliable and affordable solution for your project to work smoothly. Cheap, efficient, flexible – it’s about hosting options from INXY.
We offer over 500 dedicated servers from leading providers: Webzilla, Advanced Hosters, Leaseweb, Serverloft, etc. You can easily monitor the catalog and use a convenient search tool for choosing suitable servers: sort them out by location, brand, price, CPU, bandwidth, etc.
Advantages of dedicated servers from INXY marketplace:
- Discounts of up to 50%!
- Our data-centers are located in Europe, The USA, Asia and Russia with many more locations to come.
- We work with the best providers, Including Tier-1 – Level3, Globalcrossing, Telia, Deutsche Telecom, Tata Communications, Iptransit, Iptp Networks, Pccw Global, Cogent Communications.
- Over 40 Gbps of bandwidth per server can be provided.
- Up to 8 IPs for free for each server.
Our CDN catalog also includes the whole gamut of packages for our customers to figure out an optimal option. We have solutions for both new projects and giant websites: you can easily customize the chosen CDN network. INXY boasts a flexible pricing policy! Aside from ready packages, you can select a pay-as-you-go network.
Why customers buy CDN in INXY marketplace?
- Free test period for up to 1 month!
- Professional assistance and help. We can check your project for free and come up with the most suitable offer that you will benefit from!
- Best providers in the world: AhCDN, EdgeCast (Verizon), Highwinds, UCDN, CDNnow, and Leaseweb with more to come!
- Global coverage including North America, Europe, Asia, Australia, South America, Russia, and CIS).
- Quick connection – our engineers will stay in touch with you and contact you as soon as possible for connection.
With advanced solutions from INXY, you can enjoy the overwhelming difference in website performance, trouble-free hosting, and ever-growing traffic.