If you are looking to build your first software application, land your first big customer, or scale it up to a million users, Microsoft is here to help and assist you with all the answers to your queries. From various technical resources and free cloud to marketing alongside Microsoft salespeople and partner channels, they take all the responsibility until their capacity and are continuously invested in your success.
Great ideas are what motivate you to begin a startup. You can choose to accelerate your innovation with Azure’s application platform. Microsoft also gives limitless privileges to companies so that they can build simple to complex projects with an easy-to-use and consistent portal experience. This will help them provide the cloud services they lack the most.
When partnering with Microsoft, they guarantee to respect your confidential information. This is so you can innovate with confidence and operate your solutions with freedom on our cloud. In plain terminology, Microsoft aims to be one’s most reliable and secure technology partner. Irrespective of size, stage, location, or any open-source platform you prefer to create your solutions from, they believe that you’re changing the world, and they strive to empower their customers with the best nevertheless.
As a part of Microsoft for Startups, they have access to leading-edge AI technology and deep, well-connected account teams. This support helped them acquire a strategically important deal worth $2.6 million.
Microsoft Azure and its technologies assist you in opportunities across the globe. Leverage their cloud marketplace, their enterprise sales team, and rapidly growing partner ecosystem to reach customers globally and sell your product.
Here are a few of the ways they support startups:
- Digital and social campaigns to promote your ideas
- A dedicated Success Manager to unlock the appropriate opportunities for your business
- A customized Go-To-Market plan to maximize collective marketing with Microsoft
- Industry targeted co-marketing and account planning
- A global enterprise sales force paid to sell your solutions into their accounts
- Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement and Talent
- Enterprise-grade Azure support
- personalized one on one consultations
- Architectural Design Sessions
- Customized 6-month Go-To-Market plan
- Dedicated marketplace onboarding support desk
- Optimize your market place listing for better results on the web
- Sales enablement
- A dedicated success manager
- Bi-directional lead sharing with our sales teams
- Targeted account planning for continued success
With this purpose in mind for startups, Microsoft has now developed a new Azure certification course.
Azure Cloud Architect Master’s Program will support one to master the Azure infrastructure by understanding Azure Cloud Architect Technology Solutions, implementing numerous workloads and security in Azure, creating and deploying apps in Azure, and securing data in Microsoft Azure.
What are the course objectives?
This Azure certification program will make you a master in Azure applications and architecture. By taking this training, you will be able to understand the main principles of cloud computing and the way they have been implemented in Microsoft Azure. Furthermore, you will learn how to efficiently manage subscriptions, billing, and role-based access control related to Azure users and groups; apply use cases and configuration options for Azure application services and app service environments.
Who are eligible to enroll for the program?
This Azure certification program is helpful and beneficial to those who are wishing to enter into the cloud industry. The mentioned roles and disciplines are ideal for those who take this course:
- Fresh graduates who are determined on leaping into the job market
- Professionals who have less than two years of work experience and who are working either in a technical or non-technical job role and want to shift to the cloud
What can you anticipate from this Microsoft training courses?
- Industry-recognized certification: Upon successful completion of the Azure training program, you will earn an industry-recognized course completion certificate
- Learn from the best in the industry company: Learn core cloud computing concepts from leading industry experts with content structured to ensure industry-specific relevance
- Projects and career services: Accessible through industry partners
- Job assist services: Access job assistance services such as personalized CV, career fairs, and interview preparation for different job profiles
At Microsoft, they Offer an innovative, technical solution that supports their valuable customers in their digital transformation and guides their organization towards a successful business venture.
Microsoft works with particular accelerators, incubators, VCs, and other startup-enabling organizations to offer this program, which is aimed at Microsoft Azure certification. Take up this certificate, know more, and be certified!