Family time for many is the best time of the day. During this time, families get the chance to spend quality time together. And while many love family time, there are days when they run out of activities to do, that is why we have a list of the best board games that you can play during family time. These are games that are fun and easy to play. Additionally, these are games that both adults and children can enjoy.
Top Board Games For Family Time
- Sequence: This is the best family game of all time. It is easy to learn and will give endless fun.
- Catan 5th Edition: You can also try Catan, if you find Sequence to cumbersome. With this game, you will have to collect resources to build settlements across an island.
- Codename: This is the best game for teamwork. With this game, you will have to guess the codenames of your teammates.
- Richards Scary Busytown, Eye Found It: This is great game for kids as it offers them a great way to foster team spirit. Parents can watch or enjoy online casino games as the kids play.
- Pandemic: This is the best cooperative game. It feels like you are in a movie, as you and your team have to find cures for widespread diseases.
- Scrabble: The best word game of all time. This game is fun for adults and especially for children who are still learning vocabulary.
- Monopoly: For the classic board game lovers, we have Monopoly.
- Clue: Mystery lovers can enjoy this game as it offers them an opportunity to see just how good their mystery solving skills are.
- Googly Eyes: This is one of the funniest board games of all time. It is a good game to play if you were having a bad day and need something to cheer you up. According to www.paripop.com/fr, this game is also loved by many gamblers in France.
- Sorry: This game is perfect for the competitive types of families. This is as the game needs you to have a mixture of luck as well as strategy to win.