It has changed a lot from the first mobile phone brought by Motorola back in 1973 until now. Mobiles phones have become smaller, stylish and more durable as compared to the previous generations without compromising the performance.
In fact, smartphones have become so smart and capable which were not even imagined back then. Nowadays mobile phones have become smartphones and these smartphones are playing very important and crucial role in our day-to-day life. These smartphones are coming up with 6 GB RAM that is equivalent to an average laptop.
All of this has become possible because of the everyday invention taking place in the field of technology. Tough competition between smartphones companies to meet the never-ending demands of customers for something new, gave us many awesome smartphones. This competition has gone to a new level in 2018 and here are some trending smartphones of this year listed below.
Samsung Galaxy S9+
This South Korean multinational giant came into the market for smartphones and since then everything has changed. Samsung launched its first phone in 2010 and by continuing the legacy; it announced Samsung Galaxy S9+, which became the most awaited phone of the year.
- Samsung launched its infinity display and took it to a new level in S9+. You will get a 6.2 inches FHD display with 84.9 screen to body ratio.
- It comes with Exynos 9810 octa-core processor for awesome performance and Mali G72 MP18 GPU for charismatic graphics. It has 6 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal storage, which can be, increased to 400 GB though micro-SD card.
- It hosts dual 12 MP camera at the back with varying aperture of F1.5 and F2.4 along with an 8 MP shooter at the front.
Critic’s Review: GadgetNow gave this phone a score of 4/5 and called it the best smartphone from Samsung till now along with best in class smartphone.
Price: This phone was launched at Rs. 64,900 only and you can get various aliexpress offers on mobiles to make this pick possible.
Apple iPhone X
Apple is the only smartphone company, which is giving a tough completion to other smartphone manufacturers apart from launching non-android smartphones. iPhone is known best for its innovation, bringing something new, and delivering the premium yet standalone performance to the customers.
- iPhone X brought notch display to the market that is a 5.8 inches 19.5:9 aspect ratio screen. It holds up 83% screen to body ratio.
- It packs an AppleA11 Bionic chipset, which is a hexa-core 2.39GHz processor along with Apple’s three-core graphics chip as its GPU. It comes with 256 GB internal memory and 3 GB of RAM.
- It hosts a dual camera setup at the back of 12 MP (f/1.8) and 12 MP (f/2.4) with OIS, 2x optical zoom, and autofocus.
Review: 8.9/10 score was given by CNET and called it “The iPhone’s biggest ever design change” and added that this phone is great to hold but its Face Lock feature slows down with time.
Price: This phone will cost you around a total sum of Rs. 96,890 on various online websites.
OnePlus is a company, which has grown rapidly over the smartphone industry by its performance and cutting-edge technology delivered at low prices as compared to other. This company is recognized as flagship killer and is considered among top smartphone manufacturing companies in the market.
- OnePlus 5T is the successor of OnePlus 5 and is completely different in the aspects of design and configuration. It packs a 6.01 inches screen with a resolution of 1080×2160 pixels at 18:9 aspect ratio. AMOLED screen with 80% screen to body ratio is installed in it.
- We get Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 octa-core processor along with Adreno 540 GPU under the rig. On its top model, the company packs 8 GB of RAM with 64 GB of non-expandable internal memory.
- A 16 MP camera is installed on the front and on the back we get a dual camera setup with one 16 MP (f/1.7) and other 20 MP (f/1.7).
Reviews from Critics: CNET passed on its review by saying “It’s still an excellent phone” adding to it they wrote that the dash charge is best but they miss taking photos in 16:9 aspect ratio.
Price: OnePlus 5T can be bought at a price of Rs. 32,999 only.
Google Pixel 2 XL
Google initially started manufacturing Nexus series with stock android but with the increase in demand and to meet growing popularity of stock android, it launched its Pixel series. It has only been a year since Google launched Pixel, which was a big hit, and now Google is here with its Pixel 2 XL.
- You get an 18:9, 1440×2880 pixels 6 inches screen with 76.4% screen to body ratio. To power this phone there is a 3520 mAh battery packed in it.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 with Adreno 540 is installed in it which along with stock Android will provide the smoothest interface. We get 4 GB of RAM with 64 GB or 128 GB of internal storage.
- Pixel always sets the benchmark for camera performance and this time it possesses a 12.2 MP shooter with OIS, phase detection, and laser focus along with 8 MP camera of f/2.4 at the front.
Expert Review: TechRadar gave it a 4.5 rating out of 5 and said that “It is an impressive smartphone with an absolutely killer camera”.
Price: You can buy this phone at Rs.66,950 only through Amazon.
Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Sony is always known for the quality it delivers to the customers but Sony was out from the smartphone market for a while. This time Sony entered the market with a bang and launched its new flagship smartphone named Xperia XZ Premium.
- This Xperia comes with 3840×2160 pixels 5.46 inches screen of a low screen to body ratio of about 68.4%. It delivers a crispy clear image with the help of Triluminous display and X-Reality Engine.
- As other smartphones in this segment, it also has Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor with Adreno 540 backed up with 4 GB of RAM. We get only 64 GB of internal storage which is not expandable.
- This phone can capture super slow-motion videos which a human eye can’t notice with its 19 MP f/2.0 primary camera. It has a secondary camera of 13 MP of f/2.0 aperture. It can last up to a whole day with its non-removable lithium-ion 3230 mAh battery.
Critic Review: TechRadar praises its 4K screen quality along with a great camera and awesome battery life while criticizing it build quality. It gave an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5.
Price: You can make this your next pick with just at a price tag of Rs. 37,000 only.
Grab the deals on the top trending mobiles gathered all together from leading brands. It has been a greater possession to have premium mobile phone for every task. Hence, one cannot miss the versatile sets of exclusive technology when it is about personifying them.