Isn’t it annoying when an important AVI video suddenly stops playing or starts freezing every now and then? Or the AVI video fails to play on any media player? What causes such issues with the AVI file, and how to fix them? Let’s see….
When AVI video gets corrupted, then you encounter various issues like video getting stuck while playing, failing to play on any media player, no sync with audio and video, and so on. Some of the causes for AVI video file corruption include AVI index corruption, playing the video on an incompatible media player, compressing the video file using unreliable tools, etc.
So how to fix corrupt AVI video files?
Under all these situations, Hi5 AVI File Repair software comes in handy to fix corrupted or damaged AVI video files. This AVI File Repair tool is built using advanced mechanisms which help to fix AVI video file issues easily. You don’t have to be a technical genius to know how the software works; it comes with a simple User-interface which makes the repair process easy to go about. Also, if you have any doubts regarding the product or the fixing process, then you can contact the technical team any time.
Hi5 AVI File Repair – the One Stop Solution to Fix Corrupted AVI Videos!
- The software helps to fix AVI file not playing on any media player
- Broken, corrupt, or unplayable .avi videos will be repaired in just a short while
- Along with AVI, even DivX and XVID video files can be fixed
- The utility fixes audio video streams separately, and then adjoins them to create a healthy playable file
- This read-only tool doesn’t alter the original file throughout the repair process
- Repairs AVI files stored on hard drives, memory cards, external hard drives, USB flash drives, and other storage mediums
- Allows preview of the repaired video file before saving it
- Compatible with both Windows and Mac OS
Supported Windows Operating Systems –Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003, and Windows Server 2008
Supported Mac Operating Systems – MacOS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), OS X 10.7 (Lion), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), and OS X 10.12 (Sierra)
Hardware requirements – 1 GB RAM (recommended)
- Free space of 50 MB
- 32-bit and 64-bit Windows and Mac OS compatible
Steps to Fix Corrupted AVI Video File:
Step 1: Download the software by clicking on the relevant Download button according to the operating system you are using (Windows or Mac OS)
Step 2: Complete the installation process and then launch the software
Step 3:Now select the AVI video file which needs to be repaired using Browse option
Step 4:Click on Repair option to start the repair process. The tool starts to scan and fix the AVI file
Step 5:Once the repair process is completed, you can view the file using Preview option
Step 6:Finally, save the repaired AVI video file on a location of your choice by clicking on Save button