Why are the less popular Windows Software Tools also important?
Roughly speaking, the majority of the PC users can be split into two categories: those who are using their PCs for browsing and other limited activities and those that have a specific activity to perform with the help of their PCs, such as gaming, design, and so on. For those in the latter category, it goes without saying that these users’ PCs are equipped with the programs that are needed in order to perform the specific tasks that they might need.
For the average PC user though, besides the popular Windows Software tools, there are other unknown tools which might come in handy and help you go through everyday browsing with a twist. Besides the already familiar Google Chrome, Libre Office, Dropbox, a good antivirus, VLC, and many others, there are other tools which can help you improve your everyday work and also revive the little geek in you.
How can I know what Windows Software tools are the right ones for me?
It is a well-known fact that even if your PC is not meant to perform any specific task, there is a handful of applications running in the background. Some of these you are not aware of, however, it is all about a fine equilibrium for your PC to do the job for you. However, there are many other software tools which will make you realize that you can actually have programs that do the job for you even faster or even better… or both. Stay tuned to see the most awesome Windows Software tools and choose the ones you need. Their use is meant to mainly make your experience better and help you test your performance, just like you would do with an online casino bonus. Mind you – some are known to raise the temperature to the high (tech) extremes.
- MaxTo has been designed to allow you to make use of your display as you wish, without worrying too much about the different backgrounds you need to access or pages you need to view simultaneously. What MaxTo does is it helps you divide and resize your desktop by splitting it into categories of interest and resizing each one as you prefer by using a template. This useful application is meant to reduce the number of clicks you have to perform in order to go from one window to the other and the time spent trying to access different programs.
- DVD Flick is for those who need to convert their videos into DVDs. By supporting different types of files, such as AVI, MPG, MOV, MP4, and many others, DVD Flick will become your personal DVD studio and will keep movies neat and clean for you to enjoy them long time afterwards.
- If you are a freelancer or simply an undercover procrastinator, ManicTime is the tool you will both love and hate at the same time. What this tool does is it records and analyzes your browsing data and converts the data into an Activity Bar which will allow you to see how productive you were during the day, what are the hours during which you were the most productive, and how you can improve that. Seeing the different areas of interest and how you have split your time between them will allow you to allocate more time to the areas you are really interested in and invest less time and energy in others.
- NetMeter is a service that puts a cap on the bandwidth by monitoring your internet usage and allowing you not to go over budget on a monthly basis.
- We have all had our struggles with PDF at some point, so this is why PDF creator has been built. This tool allows you to create, encrypt, and merge different PDF files without giving you any headache, also you can convert pdf with smallseotools.
Will these Windows Software Tools harm my computer?
If you are thinking that having more programs installed on your computer will harm it in any way, then you don’t have to worry too much. All the tools that were mentioned above have certain installing requirements, however, you will find more about each one in particular when looking it up and you’ll see if this is the right tool for you.
All you have to keep in mind is that these Windows Software Tools were created in order to facilitate your work and increase your computer’s performance.