Aadhar card is a widely accepted and valid identity proof of being an Indian in India now. The biggest advantage of Aadhar is that it allows real time digital money transactions like buying mutual funds or paying someone through e-transfer. It is also accepted as an identity proof everywhere. If you fear that it might get lost then let me give you some good news. E Aadhaar card download is possible anytime anywhere. Also, it may not be always possible to carry your Aadhar card everytime and so downloading it whenever required is a useful option. The procedure of e Aadhaar card download is pretty simple, you just need to have a fast internet connection, laptop, and a printer.
The procedure of Aadhar card download by name and date of birth
- The very first step involves logging into https://ruidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid. You will get hold of your Aadhar card number by logging into this website.
- The second step involves writing down your full name along with your authenticated email id or mobile number. At the same time, you have to write down the security code.
- After clicking on the OTP (One Time Password) button an OTP will be generated on your phone. Carefully enter the OTP and press the Verify OTP button.
- You will receive a message on your phone stating that your e Aadhar number has been sent to your authenticated phone number.
- As soon as you get hold of the Aadhar card number you must visit the E Aadhar page. By logging into the official UIDAI website you will be redirected to this page.
- Now you must press “I have enrolment ID option”.
- Now you must fill in your details like full name, pin code and captcha of an image.
- Press the OTP button.
- A one-time password (OTP) will be generated for you. After you have entered the OTP number you have to press enter.
- Now you can download your Aadhar card very easily.
This is how you can easily download your Aadhar card by name and date of birth. The Aadhar card will be generated to in a pdf file format and you have to provide your password so that the Aadhar card letter opens up for you. The password comprises of your name and date of birth.
Facts about Aadhar card
- You require an OTP in order to download an Aadhar card.
- Aadhar card can be downloaded as per your wish. Even if you want to download it multiple the government allows you to do so.
- The downloaded version of the Aadhar is accepted just like the original version of the Aadhar. So, use it anytime and anywhere.
- In case you need the physical copy of Aadhar card, you can print it after downloading.
- It is important to authenticate your mobile number so that you can avail the service of downloading Aadhar card online.
- The OTP is sent to your authenticated mobile number. Only after that, it can be downloaded in a pdf form.